people call it LOVE...


“See, its him”, she exclaimed, “who? That senior? And why the heck do u want me to see him?”, “C’mon, its rude…at least do have a glance, he is handsome man!” Huh! It was she who compelled me to flick through him, the beard guy.

Days flow, weeks drift and instances die out. We all were so excited as annual function was knocking at our doors and all were messed up picking seemly attire. Well, I am that kind of soul who really doesn’t need any bash to relish, so just moved out of the premises for a short walk when I spotted the same beard guy. I stopped and yelled, “hi sir!”. He looked back, stared, didn’t respond the way I expected and waved, ”hi!”. Fuck! How could I miss those foggy eyes, messy lashes, killer smile to behold on that day.

We babbled plenty and most tempting thing was we never got tired. He was shy, modest and reticent where I was fully devastating his essence with my flow of utterance. I was a complete reckless tot and he, in turn was an organized fellow. The paths, those windy nights, even the passersby witnessed the footprints of our grin. We shared love for tea and sipped a huge volume of it with all our dark gossips on the bottom of our own made lunatic roof.

Days passed, and we just persisted losing our self and couldn’t even trace the point when we initiated skipping a bit of our heart for each other. yes! we were in love, with each other's company, with each steps when we were together, with every moment we giggled, with every dais we wept.


Love, is it really something which blows your mind n heart out of track or its just a minute feeling which makes you crazy? To my way of thinking, love is a blend of insanity, triumph, wrath and reliance. Its not mandatory always to be rejoiced out of love, instead sometimes a beam is enough.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hoping a better path to roll...

One stormy excerpt

Friendship, not a title but immortality