Down the woods


I was walking through the woods when I observed something strange, the shrubs were spreading their fondness with each other as if they have got some kind of opulence. I was perplexed, and thus out of curiousness ran to them with a mood of interrogation, “may I know the reason behind your jubilation, I exclaimed”. The bushes smiled, and replied out of modesty, “you might be thinking this is a grandeur, but no! when we are left with nothing to commemorate, we keep on hugging each other for what we have now!. There are a lot of vagrant shrubs here who forgot to grin, not because they have no reason to do, but their desires are just endless” and the shrubs went away.

I did not exit, neither from the locale nor from the lesson, just kept on looking at those tender, solicitous bushes and walked into my own mind seeking the juncture of my grumble, my smile.

Gradually, I collected some glimpses of my mates who made my day or weeks delightful. The guy whom I found working day night just to see me smile, my dad. The dame who abdicate all her sleepy nights just to take care of me, my lovely mom.

With agony of mind, I turned down the woods cherishing the memories of the fellow, on the shirts of whom would be the patches of my days when I used to weep, the days we had a grid of joy.
Well, life is not a span of days, instead I would say the instances of craziness, pleasure you share with your mates with.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hoping a better path to roll...

One stormy excerpt

Friendship, not a title but immortality